Holistic and compassionate care
through Life's transitions
Services in and around Regina, Saskatchewan - Support via Zoom also available
An End of Life Doula offers non-medical, compassionate
and practical support
for those dying,
for those around them,
or for those wishing to plan ahead.
Free initial consultation of 30 minutes
- Individualized person centered care, to empower families
through conversations, advocacy, research, resources.
Private sessions may include :
Advance Planning, Family Meetings, Legacy Letters,
Life Review, Respite care, Home Funeral Guidance
$75 Hour (Sliding Scale available)
Package: $600 for 10 hours
Vigiling at Hospital or Home
- Support and companionship for those at end of life and their families.
Calm presence and guidance for honouring this sacred time.
- Advocacy and educational presentatinons supporting Death Awareness
- Role of the Doula
- What is Community Deathcare
- Support for new doulas $30 for 1/2 hour
Package: $250 for 5 hours (prepaid)